This is a research board that I had created using pictures that I had taken myself in Southend, as well as using some pictures that were found from the Internet.As you can see, I have made the layout to appear like a photograph (instant ones); portraying my memories of the seaside, as well as what I instantly think of when it comes to seasides in general.

This next research board I made is focussed on what my topic will be on - crab fishing. Again, some pictures were taken myself, others found from Internet.
I decided on this topic because I find crab fishing fun (although some may see it being pointless and dull)! I actually find it quite relaxing and it's interesting to see what kind of crab you can catch!
I also thought to do this particular topic as I feel that not many people have an interest in it, and those who did have lost an interest in it rapidly. Therefore, I feel that this should be an interesting topic to do, in order to promote the fun back for British seasides in keeping its identiy.
2 comments:
That is genius, the bucket on I particularly think is a work of creative mastery, well done you.
I love the way you did the second mood board. Thats really funky :)
Post a Comment