Monday, 5 May 2008

Final

I have now finally completed my final piece. It can be improved on massively, but due to time constraints and limited knowledge of animating in 3DS Max, I have decided to leave it as it is. It does follow the storyboard quite well, but the ending has been changed slightly.



For the last part of the video, this was simply an image imported into Premiere Pro. It is illustrating how the crab had found all the bacon and made them into a story.
To reiterate, the crab hates crab fishing (hence the sign he is holding that says 'ban crab fishing'), but then he sees food and decides to throw the sign on the floor. He goes around exploring the different types of foods until he sees his dying love for bacon! The rest is self explanatory.

I would have liked to put animation at the end, maybe with the crab walking off to show what he has just finished creating, so the audience will know that he has a love for crab fishing also!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your animation is really cool :)
It's happy and fun and I think that makes it very appealling.

Martin said...

I love it, You've done really well with the crab it looks so good. Well done. :D.

damien murphy said...

it is very animation with crab, i like that!!... very good!!

Karl said...

The way the crab walks is excellent, must have taken you ages, very well done

Richard Gregory said...

The crab look awsome! fantastic work on the movement of the legs.